Grilled Fish Recipes
Quick to prepare and cook, grilled fish recipes
offer nice variety and a healthful addition to the diet. Fresh fish is a good source of protein and nutrients, and much of it is low in fat. And of the fatty types of fish contain Omega 3 oils that benefit the body.
All sorts of fish can be cooked on the grill. There's a lot to choose from when it comes to the bounty of the sea (and the rivers and lakes).
Preparation methods include marinating, brining and seasoning with dry spices and herbs. And seafood cooks well on grills using direct heat and indirect heat. Salmon is often cold smoked to make lox, a cured salmon delicacy.
Grilled Seafood Recipes
Grilled Sturgeon Recipe
- I made this recipe a couple of times with the sturgeon I caught in the Columbia river. It's topped with a nice lemon-caper sauce.
Smoked Sturgeon Recipe
- If you grill smoke this one, it's a grill recipe. Same Columbia sturgeon, I just smoked some, too.
Grilled Marinated Catfish
- This recipe can be made in 30 minutes, start to finish. Five steps to fine flavored fish fillets.
Sriracha Soy Shrimp
- Using a Sriracha hot pepper sauce marinade adds much flavor to jumbo or colossal shrimp.
Grilled Whole Salmon
- Learn how to grill a whole salmon, then transfer it to a serving platter intact.
- A whole side of salmon is encased in foil with herbs and onion, then grilled to perfect flaky doneness.
BBQ Fish Skewers
- Try this recipe for marinated cod appetizers. These are fun to eat!
Grilled Lemon Butter Tilapia
- Easy recipe for a very nice grilled seafood dish. The sauce is the crowning touch.
Lemon Rosemary Salmon
- When a salmon fillet is grilled inside an envelope of aluminum foil, with onion, lemon, rosemary and butter, the results are downright tasty!
BBQ Tilapia Filets
- A great tasting seafood dry rub seasons filets before being grilled to perfection.
Easy Grilled Salmon
- Quick to prepare and to cook, the salmon is simply seasoned, then served with a pat of chive butter.
You'll find that any of these grilled fish recipes
will be an interesting and healthy change of pace...a nice change from heavier dishes like bbq brisket and smoked pork!
Return to Top: Grilled Fish Recipes